Springwater Center is located approximately 45 miles south of Rochester, New York. We are marked by the green arrow on the map below.
See our location on Mapquest for a more detailed view:
1. Coming from Rochester, take I-390 south.
2. Get off I-390 at Exit 9 (Lakeville-Livonia-Conesus).
3. Head south on Route 15 for approximately 18 miles.
4. At this point there is a sign with flashing yellow lights at the side of the road before you go down the hill to Springwater town.
5. Take the immediate next left off Route 15 on to Mill Street Ext. (you will see a Dead End sign).
6. Springwater Center is the third driveway to the left (0.1 mile along Mill St. Ext., you will see our sign).
7. Follow the driveway for 0.6 miles to reach the Center parking lot and main building.
1. Coming from south of Springwater on I-390, take Exit 3 (Wayland).
2. Take Route 15 north to the town of Springwater.
3. Go left at the yellow light and up the hill (continuing on Route 15).
4. Turn right on Mill Street Ext. at the top of the hill (you will see a Dead End sign).
5. Springwater Center is the third driveway to the left (0.1 mile along Mill St. Ext., you will see our sign).
6. Follow the driveway for 0.6 miles to reach the Center parking lot and main building.
Ride Service from Rochester to Springwater Center
We offer a ride service to and from Rochester’s airport, train, and bus stations. Your donation of $40 each way for this service is welcomed. Please contact us well in advance if you need a ride.
For airport rides let us know your airline and flight number. We meet you in the small lounge area at the far left (when facing the road) of baggage claim.
If you are attending a retreat, please arrive in Rochester no later than 4 p.m. on the day it begins.