- This event has passed.
Toni Remembrance Day
August 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Springwater Center Presents
A Day of Appreciation of the Life and Meditative Work of Toni Packer
(Marking the Fifth Anniversary of her Passing)
Saturday August 25 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
10:00 – 11:00 Timed Sitting 11:00 – 12:30 Group Sharing
Suggestions of ways to participate:
- · Share how the work touched and perhaps transformed your life;
- · Share a reading relevant to Toni’s work;
- · Share how and in what way has the work been relevant to you in your life;
- · If you had struggles in working with Toni, you’re welcome to share your difficulties;
- · Share a story, memory, funny anecdote or song.
12:30 Lunch (Donation requested) 2:00 – 3:15 Group Dialogue 3:30 – Hike to the pond and to the bridge, Toni’s favorite destination walking in the woods and where some of her ashes were scattered.
Refreshments available before and after the hike.
RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ 585-669-2141