Springwater Center offers silent meditation retreats in a spacious retreat facility located on 220 acres of country land with streams and meadows, forests, a pond, and miles of walking trails.
Our Unique Retreat Format
The essence of retreat at Springwater is being together in the simplicity and open space of silent awareness—in an atmosphere which invites wonder, curiosity, and discovery.
There are no rituals, required beliefs, or assigned practices.
A Variety of Ways to Participate
- Seven Day silent retreats
- Weekend retreats from 3-4 days in length
- All Day Sittings on Saturdays
- Quiet Weeks, with an informal retreat-like atmosphere
- Staying as a guest or volunteer
All are Welcome
Retreats are open to all—we especially welcome people new to meditation. Financial assistance for retreats is also available.
We are located an hour south of Rochester, New York.